Re: Could some SnpEff user from the community please ping authors

Hi Nilesh,

Le 05/12/2023 à 21:30, Nilesh Patra a écrit :
On Tue, Nov 28, 2023 at 05:54:30PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
I wonder whether some people from the community might be able to join
our attempt to get this issue fixed and raise their voice inside the
Github issue (or use other channels) to get this finally fixed.  I guess
the problem does not only occure in snippy test suite but also in other
pipelines so the community might be affected by this issue.

[1] https://github.com/pcingola/SnpEff/issues/455

Sometimes just tagging upstream author does wonders :)

Yeah! Thanks for having done so. I also saw his answer today.

I have the test case of Andreas' colleagues settled down on my computer, I will take time in the upcoming days to check that upstream's trick can allow us to circumvent #1029202.

They have replied and the (upstream) bug has been closed.
BTW, are you able to still reproduce (without any fixes for snpeff/snippy) #1031465?

For me, it is working fine in an unstable chroot (including autopkgtests)
and maybe could be closed.

Thanks also for having verified this; if you checked this in a chroot I guess you can just close the bug.

Best,
Nilesh

Best,

--