[Advent bug squashing] #1057132 and #1057253 done

Hi,

closed #1057132 yesterday and #1057253 today.

For those who might consider reporting closed bugs here too much noise
we can also report it on our Matrix channel[1].

In any case I'd like to announce here that Étienne has fixed this year
more bugs than I in Debian Med team.  I'm absolutely happy to be beaten
and hope more people will follow Étienne's example and fix more bugs!

Feel free to pick your bug of choice - there are a lot more targets.

[1] https://app.element.io/#/room/#debian-med:matrix.org
[2] http://blends.debian.net/liststats/bugs_debian-med.png