Could some SnpEff user from the community please ping authors

Hi,

we tried to package snippy which has uncovered a bug in SnpEff which we
have reported upstream[1] with some easily verificable data set and
command line.  Unfortunately we did not had any response from upstream.
We even would consider to revert SnpEff version to a working one without
this regression (like 5.0e).  However, we would like to have the correct
code base for this release but even asking for proper tagging of the
code was ignored inside the issue.

I wonder whether some people from the community might be able to join
our attempt to get this issue fixed and raise their voice inside the
Github issue (or use other channels) to get this finally fixed.  I guess
the problem does not only occure in snippy test suite but also in other
pipelines so the community might be affected by this issue.

Kind regards and thanks for your support
    Andreas.

[1] https://github.com/pcingola/SnpEff/issues/455