Re: Orthanc Integration Test using Orthanc-wsi

Dear Israel,

Thanks for your work on this.

Please however could you explain me how to execute autopkgtests on my development Debian, without having to recompile the package from scratch everytime I try to modify the "debian/test/*" files?

I have strictly no experience with autopkgtests, and I don't have much time to gather all the pieces by myself.

Kind Regards,
Sébastien-