Re: Volunteer request

[[ Copying the mailing list ]]

On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 01:57:47PM +0530, RAKESH TIWARI wrote:
> Dear Nilesh Sir,

No "sir" please :-)

> I am Rakesh, a bioinformatics postgraduate I have requested Andreas to join
> Debian med development as a volunteer, He suggested me to go into MoM page
> and add a package with my name. I am stepping into this first time, can you
> please help me with how to choose a package and how to follow the MoM
> program.

Just see the list, and check if there's a particular bioinformatics
package that you're interested in. If none, check if there's any other
package that you'd like to get into the distribution. You can start from
packaging such an application of your interest.

Admittedly, I'm very busy with other things, so I defer MoM stuff to
Andreas.

> MSc Bioinformatics
> Pondicherry University

Great to see someone from India taking interest.

Best,
Nilesh