Re: pyensembl autopkgtest

Hi Andreas,

I have pushed the limited testing to salsa for pyensembl. The tests being run pass, but the command `pyensembl -h` will still error if run. Do you want to upload these changes, or should it wait until the transition from Pypi to Github for pyensembl and the packaging of tinytimer are over?

I plan to wait on a response from tinytimer before creating the ITP for it. I have done some prep work, so the packaging should be done soon after it has been tagged.

Best,

Lance Lin
GPG Fingerprint: 4A31 DB5A 1EE4 096C 8739 9880 9036 4929 4C33 F9B7