Re: GATK

Hi Andreas,

Le 14/07/2023 à 08:14, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

[...]
Right now I am preparing the move of my family some hundreds of kilometers
away, I expect to get more time to look at it closer afterwards.

Sure, Real life should have preference over volunteer work.  Is the
place where you move to a good location to have a developer sprint?
While I like the location in Berlin (with the chance to get even more
comfortable room) we can for sure rotate the sprint location a bit again
to possibly attract other people.

It's Lille, North of France. While the location is not the most difficult to reach, I still have to see if we could meet in some comfortable places, especially during weekends for the sprints. Possibly something could be done in Brussels, which is not far, but still I guess we would have to know someone to get in.

In any case, I like the idea and think about it.

[...]

Have a great Sunday,

--
Pierre