[Advent bug squashing] fixed ftbfs on !x86 in python-biopython

Hi, biopython 1.80 with muscle3 support by default (and fallback
to muscle unversionned if this is muscle version 3 indeed)
failed to migrate to testing for a couple of days.  It turned
out that I might have made a logical error in the case none of
muscle3 or muscle are available, as test was still expecting
some kind of proper output in such condition apparently.

Not sure if that counts for the Advent bug squashing marathon,
but in doubt, I add it for today.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da