[Advent bug squashing] This weekend: closed #1025887, eased testing migration, opened more bugs

Hello,

I fixed bug #1025887 in biojava4-live thanks to a patch submitted along with the bug report. Also I eased the migration to testing of a few packages with long-standing failing migrations (autopkgtests and architectures problems essentially) and I opened some bugs -- so my contribution to the reduction of the number of bugs is negative but this is for good reasons :)

Have a good week,

--
Pierre