[Advent bug squashing] fixed bug #1018636 in scoary

Good day all,

I fixed yet another case of sunsetting python nosetests.  In
this instance I could have removed straight away the test
dependency, given that build time tests were disabled anyway,
but I ended up noticing how upstream run their tests in their
file .travis.yml, which luckily had nothing to do with nose.

Bringing back the build time test suite raised an issue of
compatibility with python3.11 which was not caught by running
the autopkgtest: something about open() mode 'U' having no
effect in python3 and obsoleted in python3.11.

So bug #1018636 is fixed and scoary is now ready for python3.11.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da