Re: [Advent bug squashing] Just closed bug #1024954 of librcsb-core-wrapper

Hi Nilesh,

Am Thu, Dec 01, 2022 at 09:09:28PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:

> I wonder if it could be nice to make a wiki page instead and add in bugs there date-wise if hosting the calendar isn't a possibility?

Fine for me but I was hoping to motivate the readers of the list to join
the party.  I'm not sure whether outsiders regularly go to the wiki
page.

> I'm ok with announcing on the list too but it decreases the signal to noise ratio a bit :)

I agree with the signal noise argument, despite the subject tag [Advent
bug squashing] should help to deal with this.  If more people might
feel distracted from our main topic I'll simply stop posting here.