December is bug squashing month

Hi folks,

until 2021 we had the nice bug squashing advent calendar manually
maintained by Thorsten Alteholz.  Since last year he confirmed that this
manual work is draining time from his other tasks for Debian mainly his
ftpmaster task.  I'd like to thank Thorsten again for all his effort -
even mor for the ftpmaster work than the calendar.

So last year we went without the graphical gimmick but I've posted my
bug(s) of the day to the list.  I'd like to invite everybody to do the
same here.  For those who want to squash bugs I recommend the following
resources:

 1. Classical BTS:
     https://bugs.debian.org/debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org
    Please note that at the end is a list of "Forwarded bugs" which also
    might need fixing.

 2. Maintainer dashboard
      https://udd.debian.org/dmd/?email1=debian-med-packaging%40lists.alioth.debian.org&email2=&email3=&packages=&ignpackages=&format=html#todo
    It also notes testing migration is an issue we want to fix and caring
    for this is also worth mentioning here in a posting.

 3. Blends pages
    Bugs:
      https://blends.debian.org/med/bugs/
    Testing migration and autopkgtest issues
      https://blends.debian.org/med/qa/

Any contribution to increase the quality of our packages is really
welcome.

Thanks in advance for your contributions