Re: Plastimatch 1.9.4 second try

Hi Gregory,

Gregory Sharp, on 2022-11-22:
> I have reverted the autopkgtest files and uploaded.

I did a last review of the changes and I'm mostly happy with the
result for now, so uploaded.  Thank you for your contribution!

Note that lintian can spot some informational, and also
pedantic, items.  You can get them by running lintian with
options --display-info (-I) and --pedantic respecitvely; you
may be interested in addressing a couple of typos for the next
version.

> Regarding Nilesh's suggestion of moving those upstream, it sounds like a good plan.  The upstream tests use dynamically generated synthetic data, so it could eliminate the need for storing large binary files.  We can do the same for the autopkgtest.

If the package allows for that, then producing the synthetic
data and testing against it within the autopkgtest would be
awesome.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  gpg: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da