Re: Build time error in new version of Proteinortho

On Fri, Nov 04, 2022 at 10:23:25PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to update the Debian package of proteinortho to 6.1.2 but I'm running
> into a failure:
> [...]

This was an issue w/ building in parallel. I have fixed it, but the last test in
autopkgtest does not work, which tries to check results with and without lapack.

I am thinking about disabling this one and uploading but I am not sure if this is
right to do. Can you take a look?

--
Best,
Nilesh