Re: Plastimatch new version

Hi Greg,

Gregory Sharp, on 2022-11-03:
> Happy Thursday everyone.

Wishing you the same  :)

> I have updated plastimatch for the new upstream version, and it is ready for review and upload.

Please don't forget to adjust the d/t/run-unit-test after
removal of test data. for the moment, I see that the autopkgtest
fails with:

	autopkgtest [21:54:46]: test run-unit-test: [-----------------------
	cp: cannot stat 'debian-tests-data/*': No such file or directory
	autopkgtest [21:54:46]: test run-unit-test: -----------------------]
	autopkgtest [21:54:46]: test run-unit-test:  - - - - - - - - - - results - - - - - - - - - -
	run-unit-test        FAIL non-zero exit status 1
	autopkgtest [21:54:46]: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ summary
	run-unit-test        FAIL non-zero exit status 1

While you're at it, you might also want to bump the copyright
year and document some of the recently introduced libs/,
although the copyright year bump might be deemed pedantic.

Once the autopkgtest failure is solved, I believe it would be
fine to upload plastimatch.

Thanks for your contribution!
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da