Removing myself from uploaders in (most) med-packages / Winding down involvement a little

Hi,

I have noticed that I am maintaining a number of packages inside
debian-med team i.e. mentioned in "Uploaders" field.

I feel that I do not have much of a personal interest in majority of
those packages (I am not a bioinformatic person) and I simply lack the bandwidth
to do timely maintainence.

Hence, if you see my name mentioned in d/control of med-team packages, feel
free to remove/drop me from there.

I will however continue contributing with the $team-work that I do.

--
Best,
Nilesh