libzstd should not be maintained by Debian Med team - could some core team please take over (Was: libzstd 1.5.2 in Debian)

Hi,

there was a (private) request to upgrade libzstd to latest 1.5.2.

I'd like to repeat that I'm really convinced that libzstd should *not*
be maintained in the Debian Med team but rather some core team in
Debian.  It is here for historic reasons but should have moved somewhere
more appropriately since it became its general importance.

Please consider this mail a team-orphane of the package.