Re: Autodocksuite not available at Sourceforge any more

Hi Andrius,

Am Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 09:47:05AM +0200 schrieb Andrius Merkys:

> >    https://sourceforge.net/projects/autodocksuite/files/
> >
> > has no files any more.  Could you shade some light into what we should
> > package and what we should rather drop?  Does it help to keep the
> > current autodocksuite code inside Debian (but provide a fake watch file
> > to reduce noise about failed uscan)?
> >

> Quick search lead me to:
>
> https://autodock.scripps.edu/download-autodock4/
>
> Maybe the upstream migrated away from SourceForge?

Hmmm, watch file did not pointed to sourceforge any more but failed
anyway via

   debian/watch: uscan returned an error: In watchfile debian/watch, reading webpage http://autodock.scripps.edu/downloads/autodock-registration/autodock-4-2-download-page/ failed: 404 Not Found

for automated uscan.  I'll try again.

Thanks for the hint anyway