Re: Debian Med sprint from 2022-02-18 to 2021-02-20

On 10/02/2022 07:11, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi,

since more people confirmed the dates Friday 2022-02-18 to Sunday
2021-02-20 the Debian Med team will do the second sprint online at
this time.  The main information about the sprint can be obtained
from the Wiki page[1].  If you have short questions you are kindly
invited to ask on our Matrix channel.

Everybody (specifically beginners) are welcome to join the fun of
our meeting.  We try to find interesting tasks also for newcomers.

Hi, Andreas.

I'd like to attend, but I don't have permission to edit the Wiki page:

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/sprints/-/wikis/202202_debian-med_sprint_online

I've requested access, but have not got it yet...

I want to resume working on the Debian-Med "bio-linux" meta-package and tutorial, which I've neglected, and sort out the test data for "pique".

Bye,

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk