Re: Debian Med sprint from 2022-02-18 to 2021-02-20

Hi Andreas,
> Everybody (specifically beginners) are welcome to join the fun of
> our meeting.  We try to find interesting tasks also for newcomers.
If newcomers are welcome, I would like to participate as well!
I do have some experience with Debian and I think there are a few things I could help with or work on during the sprint (autopkgtest, contacting upstream authors or fixing existing bugs).

I'll join in Friday after work. I've enjoyed working with the Med team and have learned a lot so hopefully I can give back a little this time.
Best,
Lance