Re: snpeff_4.3t+dfsg1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Pierre,

Am Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 08:37:54PM +0100 schrieb Pierre Gruet:
> Le 22/01/2022 à 16:43, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> > Thanks a lot Pierre for fixing it quickly in a new upload.  Its a
> > great step forward if we have this package.
> >
> > Thanks also to Thorsten for checking
>
> You're welcome! Thanks for taking time to write this.

I usually inform ftpmaster about a re-upload.  This seems to enhance the
chances to get processed quickly (but there are few counter-examples).

> Maybe you saw the package eventually got accepted quickly after the second
> upload to NEW. Now we have snpeff, cool!

Yes, very cool.

> There are a few things to tweak in the source-only upload, but not that
> much. I shall make it soon!

Some autopkgtest would be cool - but feel free to do the changes you
planed and upload without a test.

Thanks again