Re: Possibility of In-person sprints in 2023?

Hi,

Am Sun, Oct 30, 2022 at 12:58:04AM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> I suppose sprints in 2021 and 2022 have been virtual so far due to COVID.
> There were some COVID related sprints in 2020 as well.
>
> Is there a possibilty to have an in-person debian-med sprint in 2023?
> Would someone be interested in it, or so?

I'm much in favour of an in-person meeting in the beginning of 2023.
Since it would be great to invite Nilesh it makes sense to meet
somewhere close to an international airport.  Sascha, would it be
possible again in the rooms of your employer in Berlin?  Any other
suggestions?