Re: Probably simple cmake help needed for nthash

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 12:07:46PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Nilesh,
>
> Am Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 02:49:25PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> > On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 09:36:33AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > the new version of nthash needs btllib which was luckily accepted very
> > > quickly by ftpmaster.  Now I "just" need to declare in CMakeLists.txt
> > > that the Debian packaged btllib should be used and as usually I failed
> > > in doing so[1].
> > >
> > > Any cmake knowledged person who can submit a better patch to Git?
> >
> > I got the build proceed beyond that point but it still does not build
> > and I am not sure why not.
> > It probably stems from cmake itself but at the moment I am out of ideas.
> >
> > Changes on salsa.
>
> I've added DEP3 header.  The issue seems to be in debian/argparse.hpp.
> Thus I've updated the code copy we are shipping which seems to solve the
> issue you observed ...

My bad, looks like I took the file at wrong commit hash.

> but there are more things to fix, thought...

I have fixed them hopefully, and pushed to salsa.
I observe that the target binary name and include files -- several things have
completely changed.

The -dev package needs to also install a static lib now, so i have marked it :any
and so this might need a removal hint for ftp master to remove the -dev binary
package for arch:all (I am not sure tho)

There are a couple of lintian errors (jquery.js needs to be accomodated somehow)

Can you please finalize this?

Thank you,

--
Best,