Re: RM pinfish?

Hi Nilesh,

Am Sun, Sep 04, 2022 at 11:07:12PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> Pinfish is working fine in the archive(no bugs), but upstream has abandoned
> the development and marked the repo as read-only[1]
> Since this does not look very important, is it ok to file a removal request?

Steffen?  You added this project to the spreadsheet[2].  Would you mind
answering Nilesh's question?

> I am not a user of the package, nor a bioinformatics guy, hence looking for opinions
> if this is useful.

In case you are bored to be specified as Uploader I'd volunteer to
exchange our names and upload.

[2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit?ts=5eb957ba#gid=543782716