Re: Finishing ncbi-vdb and sra-sdk

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> writes:

> This would mean another trip through new.  I think it would be good to
> upload this quickly sinnce the package is currently hanging in new and
> ftpmaster can inspect your changed package.

I wasn't quite as quick as I'd hoped, but still managed to avoid a
separate NEW cycle.  I subsequently discovered the need for some
additional tuneups, which I've pushed but not uploaded because I might
not be entirely done.

I've likewise pushed a couple of sra-sdk commits that in conjunction
with my latest ncbi-vdb changes get the build step to succeed.  The
installation step fails because debian/control currently lists just a
single binary package, so debhelper directs the upstream build system to
install directly into debian/sra-toolkit.  Accounting for ngs-sdk's
incorporation should reinstate the use of debian/tmp, but I don't have
time to look into that right now.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu