Re: Help required for fixing build failure - gdcm

CCing Mathieu for help on this.

On 8/4/22 1:32 AM, Mohd Bilal wrote:
gdcm[1] had an autopkgtest regression on s390x[2] which was preventing its migration to testing. This was possibly due to the test data being encoded for little endian hardware based on my understanding. So I've changed the test data and now the test passes on s390.

[...]
I've pushed the appropriate changes to salsa. But the CI build which was passing earlier now fails[3]. Can anyone take a look at it and suggest a fix ?

This is not due to your changes, but it was failing already[4].

| $ pdflatex refman.tex
| This is pdfTeX, Version 3.141592653-2.6-1.40.22 (TeX Live 2022/dev/Debian) (preloaded format=pdflatex)
| restricted \write18 enabled.
| entering extended mode
| (./refman.tex
| LaTeX2e <2021-11-15>
| L3 programming layer <2021-11-22>
| $ echo $?
| 1

It seems that pdflatex is exiting with exit code 1.
However, the pdf is rendered just fine, when I tried to compile and open it.
I am seeing a bunch of warnings in refman.log but no show stoppers/errors.

[1] - https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/gdcm
[2] - https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1016450
[3] - https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/gdcm/-/jobs/3066892#L2469
[4]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1016331