Re: sight failing to build

Hello Pierre,

Thank you for the notice. If I understand well, this is a duplicate of #1013036.

I added a patch to fix this and forwarded upstream. I also fixed most lintian warnings.

Can you check if this looks fine and upload if all is good ?

Thank you again.

Kind regards,

Dr. Flavien BRIDAULT
Director of Software Development
IRCAD France & IRCAD Africa

flavien.bridault@ircad.fr
Tél. : +33 (0)3 88 119 201
  IRCAD
                  France
http://www.ircad.fr/
http://www.ircad.africa/

Suivez l'IRCAD sur  Facebook

IRCAD France
Hôpitaux Universitaires - 1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex - FRANCE