igblast accepted - how can it be used to test igdiscover

Hi Steffen,

you droped the note

     BLOCKER: Still needs igblast to test

into igdiscover changelog.  Igblast is accepted now.  However, despite I did
the final upload I did not checked for actual binaries which are all "hidden"
in usr/lib/ncbi-igblast/bin.  I simply took over your and David's packaging
layout and cared that it builds latest upstream.

I wonder if there should be some binaries exposed in /usr/bin of igblast which
than can be used inside the test of igdiscover.  I can build the current status
of igdiscover in Salsa.  I wonder what the actual problem might be.