variability in TRANSIT test_resampling* sig_qvals

Greetings Thomas,

While attempting to update TRANSIT in Debian Unstable to its
latest version 3.2.5 (the package is known as tnseq-transit), I
noticed that there seems to be some variability in sig_qvals
values from one run to another of the test suite.  Actually,
this looks to have caused a couple of failures to build the
package for x86_64[1] and POWER 64 little-endian[2] lately.

Is it something to be concerned about, or does it happen from
time to time in your experience (in which case we might want to
increase the tolerance window a wee bit to avoid test flakiness
on our build system)?

[1]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=tnseq-transit&arch=amd64&ver=3.2.5-1&stamp=1657489289&raw=1
[2]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=tnseq-transit&arch=ppc64el&ver=3.2.5-1&stamp=1657489864&raw=1

Thank you for the development of TRANSIT,
Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da