Re: DCM_DICT_DEFAULT_PATH

Hi Emmanuel,
Absolutely. Thank you!

The repo is:

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/dcmtk

The error messages are unfortunately not included in the CI because the log is limited to 100 lines. Here is the key part of CI:

$ gbp buildpackage -uc -us 2>&1 >../build.log && exit 0 || tail -n 100 ../build.log && exit -1
debuild: fatal error at line 1182:

When I did a local "gbp buildpackage -uc -us", I learned that the failure was due to installation of resource files into two different directories. Thus my question as to where those files should actually be located. Is it one directory or two? We cannot fix without knowing where those files should ultimately be located.

Greg Sharp
gregsharp@geocities.com