Re: Added autopkgtests for dcm2niix

[Mathieu, please see second paragraph]
Hi Mohd,

thanks a lot for your first official GSoC work.

Am Mon, May 23, 2022 at 01:27:49AM +0530 schrieb Mohd Bilal:
> I've added autopkgtests for dcm2niix[1]. Requesting someone to review and
> suggest necessary changes. If it is okay please sponsor or grant me upload
> permissions for the same.

I'm happy to grant you upload permissions to any package you are working
on (just done for dcm2niix).  However, for this actual test there is
some work to be done.  For recent packages ftpmaster has asked us to
reduce the size of data into the debian/ dir or provide a multi-tarball
source (as Nilesh has kindly documented in Debian Med policy[4]) and you
can see for example in the pplacer package (featuring a
debian/tests/get-test-data script which is always nice to have to enable
other developers to refresh the data if needed and as a way of documentin
how the data were obtained).

> Also I've had a look at adding autopkgtests for dcmtk[2] but I'm unable to
> run any binaries and facing [3]. I'll atleast try fixing it or I'll have to
> wait until this is fixed.

I've put Mathieu in CC.  I currently do not have time for this but in
case you find some extra energy you can probably have a lool into the
according patch which deals with the path.  It should not be to hard to
fix ... and writing a test + fixing the issues it uncovered scores extra
points / fame. ;-)

Thanks again for your first success in GSoC

      Andreas.

[4] https://med-team.pages.debian.net/policy/#embedding-large-test-data