Re: Welcoming Mohammed Bilal as GSoC Student

On 5/21/22 00:59, Nilesh Patra wrote:
Hi all,

I hereby welcome Mohammed Bilal <mdbilal@disroot.org> for
the GSoC project
"Quality Assurance for Biological and Medical Applications inside Debian"

Congrats Bilal, I hope to have fun mentoring you on this project.
Feel free to ask any questions on the list.

Thank you for accepting me \o/ . I would like to thank my mentors (Nilesh & Andreas) and the Med team for their support during the application period. Looking forward to start working on the project :)

--
Regards,
rmb