Add autopkgtests for python-datacache, parallel-fastq-dump

Hello team,

I'm interested in contributing towards the Debian Med Team and would like to be a part of it.I've had beginner experiences packaging some ruby gems for the Ruby Team.

I've tried adding autopkgtest for python-datacache[1],parallel-fastq-dump[2] which are maintained by the Debian Med Team. I've opened a merge requests[3],[4] and would like someone to review my changes and suggest the necessary changes.

Also the ci reprotest fails[5] for python-datacache and I don't know how to proceed further. I would like someone to guide as to what is to be done inorder to fix this.

Thanks !

[1] - https://salsa.debian.org/mdb571/python-datacache
[2] - https://salsa.debian.org/mdb571/parallel-fastq-dump
[3] - https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-datacache/-/merge_requests/1