Add autopkgtests to package

Good day,

  I am Michael Ikwuegbu an Outreachy applicant for the DebianMed project , I have setup a Debian unstable environment and sbuild. While trying to add autopkgtest to the package (python-wdlparse): https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-wdlparse
I came across some roadblocks: I have read the documentation on running autopkgtest ( https://salsa.debian.org/ci-team/autopkgtest/-/blob/master/doc/README.package-tests.rst), but I can't seem to figure out how I would generate the test that should be added to the debian/test/run-unit-test file. I believe your insight would help me progress better on this issue. Thank you.