Datasets to design autopkgtests for our packages

Hi everyone,

To give a bit of context: I am currently writing autopkgtests for htsjdk, which is one Java library we maintain in the team. Those autopkgtests should test reverse-dependencies to ease upgrades of htsjdk.

When designing such tests, I would need data to run, let's say, artemis or igv which process FASTA, or whatever, files. Do you have some idea of a place to get data files that can be safely included in our packages for such uses? Maybe some website with open data?

Thanks a lot in any case,

--
Pierre