Problems finding RocksDBConfig.cmake (Was: sortmerna: "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpthreads")

Hi,

Am Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 03:28:05PM +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:

> Ahhh, thanks a lot for the helpful hint.  Unfortunately librocksdb-dev
> is lacking the needed cmake input files (bug filed[1] - argh, the
> packaging is neither team maintained nor in Salsa :-().  Is anybody able
> to convice cmake to set the according variables anyway so that we can
> continue without waiting for the maintainer?

librocksdb-dev (>= 6.25.3) arrived in experimental and it contains

   /usr/lib/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH)/cmake/RocksDBConfig.cmake

I've even set this in d/rules as CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH but the issue

CMake Error at src/sortmerna/CMakeLists.txt:15 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "RocksDB" with any
  of the following names:

    RocksDBConfig.cmake
    rocksdb-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "RocksDB" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "RocksDB_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "RocksDB" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

remains.  Any idea how to fix this?