Re: Segmentation fault in autopkgtest of new version of spaln

Hi again,

I added some debug code[2] and found the location of the segmentation
fault[3] but the resposible code is probably somewhere else inside the
command line parsing.

Any ideas?

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/spaln/-/blob/master/debian/patches/debug.patch
[3] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/spaln/-/jobs/2391160