Re: bart: version 0.7.00

Am Donnerstag, den 30.12.2021, 09:58 +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Am Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 02:01:32PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> > Uploaded, thanks for your work!
>
> Thanks to you both.

Thanks Nilesh!

Unfortunately, this needs another round.  Armel and s390x
need another change for the same compiler issue.  I also
figured out how to make the crossbuilds work, which should
make testing these things much easier. Also made some
other tweaks.

For bart-cuda, I also merged these changes and fixed
the changelog.  But I am not sure this solves the
issue with the nvidia-cuda-toolkit dependency (locally
this works for me with cowbuilder)

Martin