Re: emboss: FTBFS with OpenJDK 17 due to com.sun.net.ssl removal

Hi Andreas,

I can take a look. What's the problem?

Still working through getting EMBOSS moved to github with all the past releases. Nearly there. Then I play a lot of testing and updates for anything that has run into problems.

regards,

Peter Rice