Re: Progress in merging neurodebian team?

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 10:06:53AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Nilesh,
>
> Am Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 01:03:08AM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> > On Sat, Nov 13, 2021 at 06:19:18PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > Feel free to pick one (and do not hesitate to ask me to transfer a
> > > repository and when doing so bring it in Debian Med policy conform
> > > shape).
> >
> > Please move imbalanced-learn to -med.
>
> Moved and injected new upstream which requires patches - handing over
> from here to whoever wants to volunteer.

It cannot be easily updated to a new release now, since it needs a newer sklearn.
And having ternsorflow and keras both is a plus, since it has utilities for both.
Need to patch it. I wonder if I should just create another branch and upload to address
bug#999515?

In any case, please consider to not version bump packages when you move namespaces, provided
they are maintained fine already.

Nilesh