Re: Thanks a lot for enabling igv in main [Was: igv_2.6.3+dfsg2-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable]

Am Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 04:57:56PM +0100 schrieb Pierre Gruet:
> > Sent via private mail to not bloat the list archive with binary files.
>
> Thanks! I saw the test failing on your side is a thread safety test. DO you
> have any idea why it fails on your machine? Are you enabling some
> multithread features by default...? Just trying to guess.

Not that I'm aware of.  I have some pretty default installation with no
extra security means.

> > Smells like excluding the test is a sensible thing.  On the other hand
> > if Salsa-CI and autobuilders would be OK I'd be fine if you do a source
> > only upload.
>
> I should say I am hesitating to remove the test about thread safety, and it
> is true things are OK on Salsa-CI and on the autobuilders. Yet, before
> source-only-uploading, I would like to at least dig a bit on the issue you
> are facing. But if we cannot reproduce it, then I think a source-only upload
> will be OK.

Please do a source-only upload since I'd love to have a full build and
if I can not do this myself its better if you do the upload.