Re: catch-22

On 11/3/21 4:17 PM, Maarten L. Hekkelman wrote:
Hi Nilesh,

Op 02-11-2021 om 21:29 schreef Nilesh Patra:

I think adding a versioned dep for libpdb in the src:density-fitness will tell britney (CI infra) the right thing to do.
In the depends field, libpdb-redo1 (>= 1.0.2-3~) should do the trick.

Thanks for this tip. I did what you suggested and density-fitness now is waiting for libpdb-redo.

But libpdb-redo is also waiting. Should I now upload a new unchanged version of libpdb-redo to push this one through, or will this happen automagically?

I think it'll take care of itself in a while. All we need to do is wait.
And if something comes up, we will see.

Nilesh