Re: ncbi-vdb plans (fixing i386, enabling arm64)

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 3:25 AM Aaron M. Ucko <ucko@debian.org> wrote:
sra-sdk in unstable fixes this bug, but is blocked by ncbi-vdb, which
FTBFS on i386 as of the latest release.  I have a fix worked out
(disabling vdb3 for now, which AFAICT has no effect on the resulting
binaries), and plans for some other tune-ups, perhaps most notably
enabling arm64 builds.  I ran out of time for them today, but hope to
take care of them later in the week.

Hey Aaron, thanks for the update and thanks for your continued support!