Re: Sight does not build on i386

Hi Andreas,

We do support i386, we even patched an fixed upstream few months ago.

I'll have a look tomorrow. But this seems a bit weird since the error comes from the linker that does not find ITKFFT (/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lITKFFT). At first sight, I don't understand why is this arch dependent, unless this library does not build on i386.

Kind regards,

Dr. Flavien BRIDAULT
Director of Software Development
IRCAD France & IRCAD Africa

flavien.bridault@ircad.fr
Tél. : +33 (0)3 88 119 201
  IRCAD
                  France
http://www.ircad.fr/
http://www.ircad.africa/

Suivez l'IRCAD sur  Facebook

IRCAD France
Hôpitaux Universitaires - 1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex - FRANCE