Re: sra-sdk is lacking libngs

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> writes:

> I had to exclude the test following MiltipleBuffers as well.  Now the
> package builds also on Salsa CI.  However, the autopkgtest fails[1].
> Do you have any more hints?

So I see.  I've concocted and pushed two more patches, which in
conjunction yield much saner results on my system; let's see how they do
on Salsa CI.  (Several apps were failing both because they wound up with
multiple declarations of --help, to which an internal sanity checker
objected, and because they were then trying to run other tools with
explicit version suffixes, e.g. srapath-orig.2.11.2 rather than
srapath-orig.)

> BTW, could you ask upstream to make those tests optional to enable
> builds even on not that well equiped hardware?

I filed a request in NCBI's internal ticket tracker, no problem.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu