Re: New upstream version of drop-seq does not build

Hi again,

Le 12/10/2021 à 18:58, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

Am Tue, Oct 12, 2021 at 03:29:33PM +0200 schrieb Pierre Gruet:
I have added biojava4 as a dependency, then some paths had to be changed
because upstream relies on a far outdated version of biojava, and then I had
to revise one autopkgtest. Now everything seems to be fine, I shall upload
drop-seq soon!

Cool.  I also think we should pimp biojava4 watch file to return the last
upstream source of biojava4 and than also provide biojava5.  We will soon
see upstreams using this and may be we can migrate existing packages to
version 5.4.

Sure!
The watch file of biojava4-live seems OK, as it mentions
    https://github.com/biojava/biojava/tags .*/biojava-?(4\S*)\.tar\.gz

so we can now work on the new package biojava5-live.
Interestingly, after I forwarded a patch to the upstream of drop-seq today, they answered they would be interested in switching to biojava5.
I offer to give it a try.

Best regards,

--
Pierre