Re: Project proposal for the Debian Med group

Hi Guido,

Am Sat, Oct 02, 2021 at 08:23:35PM +0200 schrieb Guido Rovera:
>  Dear Debian Med members,
> my name is Guido Rovera and I am a medical doctor but also a linux user and
> an enthusiast developer.
> I was referenced to the Debian Med group by a member of the debian-devel
> IRC channel.
> *I would like to submit a project proposal to the Debian Med group.*
> I have recently developed a linux-native open-source software called
> "TechneNotes" (https://grovera.gitlab.io/technenotes/ - see details below)
> that can greatly help medical doctors / scientists / researchers and
> developers to better organize their knowledge / research material and
> results.

Thanks a lot for this interesting program.  I agree that this might be
an interesting package for us.  As I promises in our video conference
I'd like to point you to the Mentoring of the Month effort:

  https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/MoM/-/wikis/home

I hope the introductory text is helpful for the moment.  I also promised
links to packaging workshop videos - I'll simply add these later to that
Wiki.

Thanks again for your intend to contribute and I'm happy to guide
you kindly into packaging details.