salsa-ci initiation for Debian Med - suspended?

Hi all,

I just got

+ PROJECT_ID=64711
+ set +x
Error GETing https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/user (HTTP 401):
Unauthorized {"error":"invalid_token","error_description":"Toke... at
/usr/share/perl5/Devscripts/Salsa/update_repo.pm line 114.
W: Could not initiate CI for long-read-assembler, please initiate
     cd /home/steffen/Med/lra/long-read-assembler && salsa update_repo
--ci-config-path debian/salsa-ci.yml med-team/long-read-assembler

which I expected for those teams for which I do not have the
permissions, but not for the med-team. Is this something to talk about
with the salsa admins?

On a sidenote - https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/long-read-assembler is
for academics only. I thought we wait with an upload to New until the
new queue got a bit shorter.

Best,
Steffen