Re: Upgrading IGV

HI Andreas,

Le 28/09/2021 à 07:11, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi Pierre,

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 08:38:34PM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:

Actually the situation is a bit complicated with igv:
- I am waiting for libgoby-java to exit NEW so that I can upload the version
currently packaged to main instead of non-free;
- Any newer upstream version would require new dependencies, including at
least the SDK of Amazon, which is the reason why I expected to stay with the
current version of igv until we can package this SDK.

Does it seem sensible to you (and to the whole team)?

Yes, this sounds very sensible.  I think you also reported about this
and I simply forgot.  Feel free to revert my upstream version bump in
Git.

No problem!
Yes I think I will revert the version bump as I planned to keep the same one.

Thanks a lot for your patient work on this

       Andreas.

And thanks for the discussion on the matter.

Best regards,

--
Pierre