Re: libcifpp

Op 29-09-2021 om 15:17 schreef Andrius Merkys:
On 2021-09-29 16:15, Nilesh Patra wrote:
On 9/29/21 6:42 PM, Maarten L. Hekkelman wrote:
Should I wait until the dust settles and libcifpp-data is accepted by the might powers before trying to move my changes into salsa?
You can move your changes into salsa if you like, but do not upload to unstable until the one from new is accepted.

+1

I cannot upload anyway, there will be new libs with new SONAMES and thus new binary packages.

-maarten